5/20/11

Here comes BIG Roger :)

For some unknown reason I'm writing this post for the second time :D


As you can read in the title, today I'm presenting you Big Roger :D For me, he is one of the sexiest muscle buff guys on the net, and I would kill for just one night with him in bed :D


What a man! :D
BTW, here are some interview quotes and pics of Roger, and I have created an album full of his hot pics which will surely give you a hard on :D Yea, I'm the best! :D


Be sure to read his quotes, you will find out some interesting things about Roger :)


mmmm! :)
Big Roger has been performing for over 10 years as a stripper, physique model and erotic performer.  A transplant from Mexico to Canada, this former competitive swimmer and professional modern dancer has learned how to capitalize on his image and looks to create “on stage” persona that keeps fans coming back for more.


I love this chest! <3
"I always liked body building since I was a kid. I never looked at it as a sexual thing; rather it was a desire I had to get big because when I was little I was very skinny. I started stripping about 10 years ago for women and someone told me that I could make more money stripping for men and that is how the adult stuff started."




"I had no idea about stripping and what was entailed at he beginning…I pretty much learned everything on my own.  I danced because I was a dancer, not because I was a stripper…I just liked to perform.  At the beginning I did not realize that I should get myself hard before going on stage and that I was supposed to make the audience horny.  I did not know anything about lap dances or private dances; I had to learn all that on my own.  Back then I was taken advantage of by many customers because I was naive and did not know what to charge people for those types of dances.  For the first 6 months I was doing lap dances for free (big laugh), and would get a dollar or so as a tip.  Back then I was also much smaller, I was about 158 pounds of lean muscle."





"I am bi, but I have been in a gay relationship for 9 years now.  So at this point many would say I am gay.  But, I am still attracted to women and have had sex with women, but right now I am happy being in a totally gay relationship with my partner."




Here is one more, and be sure to check the album :D






I hope you like this post :) Please be sure to comment and say what you think :) 


Old Brother loves ya all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment