5/17/11

My favourite boy - Charlie Carver (Desperate housewives)

So here's the thing; I don't know how many of you actually watch Desperate Housewives, but in season five, two hot teenage twins come to play the Scavo twins (Linete's oldest children). This is Preston Scavo (Charlie Carver) and he is absolutely adorable! He is so cute :$ I like him more than Max :)


Charlie Carver (born July 31, 1988) is an American actor and twin brother of actor Max Carver. He is best known for his role as Porter Scavo in Desperate Housewives.
This is actually my favorite picture of him (guess why). 


More pics of my favorite hot guys coming soon :) Stay tuned ;)

6 comments:

  1. I just saw him at gay night at the cha cha lounge in la! He's definitely gay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen one of them at a gay bar with his arms wrapped around a man...for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did too! he was holding hands with a guy in silverlake. he looked happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and he goes to my gym in Hollywood... def gay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So what if he's gay? That's his business and who should care? If he's happy, everyone should be happy for him.....gay or straight.

    ReplyDelete